08 Sep 2019
To complete this design, we need:
- Base and top for gel polish;
- Color gel polish;
- Slider design;
- Silicone brush;
- A cotton pad soaked in water;
- Lamp for the polymerization of gel polish;
- Sticky fluid.
First, apply the base and color coating. Today we chose a soft pink gel polish from Formula Pro (shade 705) and a soft yellow shade obtained by mixing Cristina gel polishes (shade 1323 and 1432).
And for design we take a slider from BPW.Style (number 5-1625).
In order to apply a slider, we take a few simple steps:
- Cut the slider and put it on a cotton pad moistened in water with the substrate down;
- Apply a thin layer of MolloPRO top to the color coating (you can use any viscous top suitable for working with the slider);
- We send the top to the lamp for 5 seconds so that the top is a little grasped;
- Separate the slider from the substrate and carefully place it on the sticky layer of the top, and align it on the surface with a silicone brush;
- Dry in the lamp for another 30 seconds;
- On top we cover with another layer of this top, sealing the design well and leveling the surface;
- Dry and remove the sticky layer.
Here we have such a cute and very delicate design with flowers.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook so as not to miss the latest news.