27 Feb 2019
Easter for the Orthodox is a passing holiday, its date in the church calendar changes from year to year. This year we celebrate the holiday on April 28th. Today we look at the option of nail design on the Easter theme.
To perform this manicure, we need:
- Base and top for gel polish;
- Color gel polish;
- Slider design;
- Silicone brush;
- Gel polish lamp;
- Paper napkin;
- Liquid to remove the sticky layer.
To begin with, we apply the base and colored gel polish. Today we took Kodi Lavender Gel Polish
And for the design we take the slider from BPW.Style (number 3d-216).
In order to put a slider, follow these simple points:
- Cut out the fragments of the design and place them in water at room temperature;
- After that, put the design on a paper napkin to blot water;
- Apply a layer of thin base to the color coating;
- Separate the design from the substrate and put it on an undamped base;
- Silicone brush smooths the design;
- We place the design with the base into the lamp for 1 minute;
- Take the top and squeeze the brush well;
- We apply the top over the entire surface, carefully sealing the design and trying not to destroy the effect of volume with the top;
- Dry in the lamp and remove the sticky layer.
This is the cutest design with bright eggs and bunnies.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook so as not to miss the latest news. и первыми узнавайте о наших новинках и акциях!