03 Mar 2019
Today we will consider the option of spring-summer design with flower holes.
- Base and top for gel polish;
- Color gel polish;
- Slider design;
- Paper napkin;
- Gel polish lamp;
- Liquid to remove the sticky layer.
Today we have chosen beige-pink and cornflower-blue shades for the background.
For decoration, take the slider from BPW.Style (number 3d-208) with glass effect.
To consolidate the design you need:
- Apply a thin layer of base to the color coat;
- Design cut and place in water for a few seconds;
- Blot the design on a paper napkin to remove excess water;
- Remove the design from the substrate;
- Using tweezers, carefully place the design on the base;
- Silicone brush smooth design;
- Place in lamp for one minute;
- To secure the design from above, apply a thin layer of the top, carefully bypassing the three-dimensional elements;
- Dry in the lamp and remove the sticky layer.
Here we have such a cute design with flower.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook so as not to miss the latest news.