03 Feb 2019
Nail design with inscriptions is still at the peak of popularity. The advantage of our sliders with the inscriptions that they can be applied to any shade of varnish. Today we look at how these inscriptions on a dark background.
To perform this design, we need:
- Base and top for gel polish;
- Color gel polish;
- Slider design;
- Silicone brush;
- Gel polish lamp;
- Liquid to remove the sticky layer
To begin with, we apply the base, as well as colored gel polish. We chose the red and black shades of gel polish (Cristina 1348 and Cristina 1412).
For design, take the slider from BPW.Style (number 1-1474w)
In order to put the slider on the gel polish, as well as fix it, you need to follow the simple steps:
- Select your favorite design fragments and cut them with scissors.
- Place in room temperature water for a few seconds.
- Tweezers get the design out of the water and put it on a paper napkin so that the water is absorbed.
- We apply a thick and viscous top to the color coating, such qualities of the top are excellent for fixing the design.
- For 5 seconds, put the top in the lamp for polymerization.
- Remove the design from the substrate and carefully lay it on the sticky layer of the top.
- Silicone brush smooths the design so that it fits tightly to the material, and under the design there were no air bubbles.
- Dry in the lamp for another minute.
- Take the same top and put a thick layer. This will help to better fix the design, as well as to align small irregularities.
- Dry in the lamp for two minutes.
- Remove the sticky layer.
Here we have such a bright design.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook so as not to miss the latest news. и первыми узнавайте о наших новинках и акциях!