22 Apr 2019
Sliders - a great way to diversify a boring nude manicure.
For the work we need:
- Base and top for gel polish;
- Color gel polish;
- Paper napkin;
- Silicone brush;
- Gel polish lamp;
- Liquid to remove the sticky layer.
At first we put base and color gel varnish. Today we chose Kodi gel polish (shade CH20).
As a design, take the slider from BPW.Style (number 5-1523). This design is suitable for the base of any color, and even on dark colors it remains bright and saturated.
To fix the design, we use the “wet base” method, since this design reaches the end of the nail plate.
- At first we put a thin layer of base on a color covering;
- Cut out the design of the nail and put in water for a few seconds;
- Using a paper napkin, remove water from the design;
- Separate the slider from the substrate and put it on an undamped base;
- Silicone brush smooths out any irregularities;
- The extra length at the end bend;
- We place in the lamp;
- With the help of a top, we seal the design with two layers, smooth out all the irregularities on the surface of the nail plate;
- Dry and remove the sticky layer;
This is a nude manicure with bright patterns.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook so as not to miss the latest news.