This design is perfect for those who love low-key manicure in muted colors.
For its implementation, we need:
- Base and top for gel polish and fixing slider design;
- Color gel polish;
- Slider design;
- Silicone brush;
- Gel polish lamp;
- Liquid to remove the sticky layer.
As usual, first prepare the nail plate to the gel gel coat and apply the base.
Today we applied Kodi 69 beige gel polish in a single coat.
As a design, we chose BPW slider design (number 3-99).
To fix the slider design, we used the “wet base” method.
- We apply a thin layer of base on the color coating (it is desirable that the base is not thick, so it will be better to "melt" the film and will not add extra volume to the manicure).
- Cut out the design fragments I need;
- Dip in water for a few seconds;
- Blot dry paper towel to remove excess water;
- Separate the slider from the substrate;
- We put the design on the undying base;
- Using a silicone brush, we smooth the design, remove air bubbles;
- Put the hand in the lamp for one minute;
- With the help of the buff, we remove the excess length of the slider from the end of the nail;
- We cover with one or two layers of the top, well sealing the slider design.
- We place in the lamp;
- Remove the sticky layer.
Here we have such a gentle nude manicure.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook so as not to miss the latest news.